Vision, Mission and Values
NAMI York Adams Counties PA envisions a world where all people affected by mental illness live healthy, fulfilling lives supported by a community that cares.
NAMI York-Adams Counties PA mission is to improve the quality of life of all whose lives are affected by mental illness recognizing that key concepts of recovery, resiliency and support are essential in achieving success.
- Hope: We believe in the possibility of recovery, wellness and the potential in all of us.
- Inclusion: We embrace diverse backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
- Empowerment: We promote confidence, self-efficacy and service to our mission.
- Compassion: We practice respect, kindness and empathy.
- Fairness: We fight for equity and justice.